With its first all-electric SUV, ŠKODA is launching the all new ŠKODA ENYAQ to its successful SUV family.
As befits a car that is starting a bold new era in ŠKODA design and engineering, the Enyaq iV introduces a new range structure based around battery sizes rather than traditional trim designations.
Customers can choose between two battery pack sizes; 62kWh and 82kWh, both are available with optional Lounge and Suite leather interior design packs.
The stylish, self-assured exterior design of the ŠKODA ENYAQ iV makes an impression from any angle. An imposing grille and extra-large wheels create presence on the road, while elegantly sculpted lines run from the rear all the way through to the impressive LED matrix headlights. The car has been given extra length and width to give you plenty of space, including a 585-litre boot.
The superior craftmanship of the interior becomes obvious from the moment you ease yourself into the driver’s seat. The materials used are solidly built from recycled plastics. Additionally you can opt for the ‘Lounge’ design pack which features attractive grey leather with mustard yellow stitching, or ‘Suite’ which comes with decadent black leather and piano black décor panels.
Available with two battery sizes and offering a WLTP range of up to 316 miles*, welcome to the new all-electric era. Available to order in the UK early 2021 and for delivery from spring 2021, starting at £33,450 (excluding UK Plug-in Car Grant).
• Price: from £31,085 with the Government zero emission grant applied^
• Range: WLTP combined range of up to 256 miles±
• Acceleration: 0-62mph in 8.7 seconds
• Battery capacity: 62kWh
• Charge at home: from 0% - 100% in 9 hours 30 minutes depending on the type of charger used✝
• Charge on the road: from 0 - 80% in 55 minutes or upgrade your DC charging to reduce this time to just 35 minutes✝
• Price: from £35,950 with the Government zero emission grant applied^
• Range: WLTP combined range of up to 333 miles±
• Acceleration: 0-62mph in 8.5 seconds
• Battery capacity: 82kWh
• Charge at home: from 0% - 100% in 13 hours depending on the type of charger used✝
• Charge on the road: from 0 - 80% in 1 hour and 10 minutes or upgrade your DC charging to reduce this time to just 38 minutes✝